DIY thinglink fabric labels
Printing out thinglink labels on paper is easy. With a little crafting, it’s also possible to make fabric labels. Here’s how I made the labels for Ville’s beanies.
1. I turned an excel file of all thinglinked items into a word file of thinglink labels. The label said: “Hi, I’m thing:123ABC”. Check me out on thinglink.org!”
2. Then I saved the Word file as PDF and flipped it into a mirror image in Photoshop
3. I printed them on iron-on transparencies.
4. I ironed the sheets on a white cotton fabric.
5. I removed the paper on the back.
4. Now the labels were ready for cutting and sewing.