Open position: trainee in the marketing and community team.
ThingLink, the most popular in-image publishing platform for brands and consumers is offering a position as:
Trainee in the marketing and community team.
As a marketing and community team member, you represent ThingLink in the online community and in the world.
Your main responsibilities are related to management of our users. You will be in direct contact with our users and you will focus on engaging and retaining our user base.
Working with the leading social service in its field, you will be learning all about the cutting edge environment of SaaS (Software as a Service) and will be working on the 4 corners of socila networks: acquisition, retention, virality and monetization.
Main responsibilities are:
• Manage and grow ThingLink Music, Fashion and Education accounts.
• Own the above thinglink.com profiles and use them to engage and manage our online community.
• Communicate with our user base and understand its behavior and its needs
• Run ThingLink’s Facebook page
• Run ThingLink’s Twitter accounts
• Surface and report findings to the team
• Identify improvement related to acquisition, retention, virality and monetization
• Drive new user and communities to use www.thinglink.com
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Passionate about internet services
• Comfortable using services like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest.
• Passionate about subject like, or similar to: art, design, fashion, photo, music or education.
• Must be self-motivated.
• Flexible and open-minded attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• English is a must (other languages a plus: Spanish, German and French)
• Good commend of photo editing is recommended
The position is open for people applying quickly. We would like the person to start as soon as possible.
Ideally, the candidate should be able to work until the end of 2012, otherwise, a minimum of 2 month commitment is required.
We cannot provide a salary during the training period but we offer a nice working environment in a start-up located in Helsinki city center.
Lunch coupon and some other benefits will be provided.
Possibility of paid employment and paid summer job for performing candidates.
For further information and applying to the position, please email to email@example.com.
Check our web site: www.thinglink.com