ThingLink allows you to create interactive images enriched with video, sounds, music and more. Now you can also share them on Edmodo to teach, inspire and entertain students as well as teachers. With only a few clicks, you can embed live interactive images on Edmodo for everyone to engage with and learn from. Here are our step by step instructions and you can also watch the video or click through the slide set below.
1. Sign up for ThingLink. It only takes a minute and you can do it with your Facebook, Twitter or email account.
2. Make an interactive image of your own or pick one from the thousands of images that have already been created with ThingLink by using our search function.
3. Click on Share image in the top left corner of any image and select Edmodo. You will see an embed script. Click on “Copy to clipboard”.
4. Log in to your Edmodo account. Create a new post and add a link to it.
5. Paste in the iframe code to the ﬁeld that says http://or<embed>
6. Give the attachment a title and click Attach
7. Fill in the empty ﬁelds and click Send
8. Your live interactive image will now show up in your posts and it can be opened and closed by clicking the attachment icon.
There are lots of interactive images on ThingLink that you can use for your lessons. Check out these resources:
Discover a treasure trove of innovative ideas and support for using interactive graphics for teaching and learning at the ThingLink Toolkit for Teachers.
ThingLink is the leading provider of image and video interaction tools in the classroom. Use our tagging platform to layer your images and videos with web links, photos, texts, videos, polls, Google products and other great content. Sign up today!