How many times have you wanted to take the tags from one image and place them on another?
Many users upload several images and want to use the same tags on each one – a twitter and facebook tag, purchase links etc.
Until now, you had to manually create a new tag on each image.
Now you can simply COPY and PASTE tags from one image onto another. Keep in mind that you must have access to both images in your channel.
Here’s how it works:
- Go to edit the image you would like to copy tags from.
- Inside the Editor right click anywhere on the image.
- Choose from the menu “Copy X tags”.
- Now go to edit the image you would like to paste the copied tags to.
- Right click on the image and select “Paste X tags”.
- Voilà! Now you have tags copied from one interactive image to another.
Questions? Write to support @ ThingLink.com