We are pleased to announce a series of September webinars designed to help educators discover the power of using ThingLink EDU for teaching and learning. We hope you will join us for one or more of these free, online learning opportunities.
Build Your ThingLink Classroom: Tips & Tricks for Teachers
Are you making the most of the management features available in the ThingLink Classroom?
ThingLink EDU is packed full of features to help teachers efficiently manage a safe and secure online learning environment powered by ThingLink interactive images. This webinar is designed to provide busy teachers with an overview of the newest features and offer tips and tricks for seamlessly integrating ThingLink EDU into your own classroom. Spend less time figuring things out on your own and more time leveraging the power of ThingLink as a tool for teaching and learning.
In this webinar we explore ways to
- Create student accounts and invite them to join multiple teachers’ classrooms.
- Create and manage students groups for collaborative groupwork.
- Use channels to create collections of images for sharing and publishing.
- Create and use shared custom icons for a variety of useful purposes.
- Take advantage of the full circle of flexible options across platforms and devices to support teaching and learning with ThingLink.
Of course, we will feature inspiring examples throughout the webinar and we will save plenty of time for questions from the audience. Sign up for Build Your ThingLink Classroom: Tips & Tricks for Teachers today!
September 9th at 8:00 PM EST
September 11th at 7:00 PM EDT
ThingLink Interactive Image Slam
ThingLink EDU is a powerful digital learning platform that provides users with the ability to turn any image or video into a multimedia-rich interactive learning tool. Members of our rapidly growing ThingLink Community of Educators have discovered ways to use the tools for a variety of innovative uses across all content areas and grade levels. To share inspiring examples, we are pleased to introduce a unique type of webinar, known as the ThingLink Interactive Image Slam.
ThingLink Interactive Images Slams provide real educators in our community with an opportunity to share, highlight and discuss great ThingLink interactive images or video they have created and used with students of all ages. Discover the endless creative possibilities for enriching students’ enthusiasm for learning like never before through a unique webinar highlighting the work of our users and learn about how you can have a chance to grab the spotlight by signing up for a ThingLink Interactive Image Slam today.
September 16th at 8:00 PM EDT
September 18th at 7:00 PM EDT
ThingLink for Powerful Professional Development
Are you looking for a way to increase audience engagement, maximize instructional time and improve the professional development sessions you facilitate?
ThingLink is an interactive image and video annotation tool that allows users to pack a lot of content into one small space, making it an excellent choice for use as an engaging resource to power professional development. The flexibility of ThingLink makes it appealing to a wide range of audience participants, since it can be used across content areas, grade levels and devices. Rich-media tag embedding combined with the ability to link to any content on the web allows presenters to design and facilitate interactive PD to meet the goals of any session.
Highlights of this webinar include
- An brief overview of the SAMR model to help work with participants who are at different stages of tech integration.
- Use of pre and post assessment tools to fine tune and evaluate instruction.
- Use of ThingLink Interactive Video for self-paced learning, reteaching and challenge.
- Use of rich-media tags and 3rd party web tools to promote active engagement throughout your session.
- Examples of interactive images used to successfully facilitate PD.
September 23rd at 8:00 PM EDT