An increasing number of schools are interested in including ThingLink and the new 360 photo editor for VR in their toolkits. This is an exciting time for us and we recognize the need to build a very strong and talented team of experts who can help us grow. We are excited to announce the new ThingLink Certified Educators Program. If you love ThingLink and would like to be part of this team, we invite you to complete the 3 step process.
ThingLink Certified Educator is an official status that gives educators
- Recognition as a certified expert within the education community and a badge to display.
- Access to ongoing resources and support to stay up to date with the latest news and releases as ThingLink features are added.
- Opportunities to promote your work on our blog and through webinars.
- Support for your training sessions and plenty of bling.
- Permission to consult educational organisations about using ThingLink interactive images in the classroom.
- Opportunities to include ThingLink teacher or school licenses in training packages at a discounted rate. For each teacher or school activation, the certified educator receives a commission that is paid quarterly.
- Top consideration for special projects, including content creation, as these opportunities arise.
Become a ThingLink Certified Educator in 3 Steps
- Complete the application.
- Submit a 360/VR Lesson that meets our criteria for publication through our app and on ThingLink.com as an example of your work as a ThingLink Certified Educator.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a virtual meeting.
We know there are many dedicated and loyal ThingLink users who are waiting for the opportunities offered through our ThingLink Certified Educators Program. Applications are available and will be reviewed regularly. Please grab this chance to get certified.
Question? Please email email@example.com.