We’re excited to be headed to Blue Valley Schools near Kansas City, KS for a VR in the Classroom Bootcamp with friend and Certified Educator Jodie Johnston on March 7, 2017
Join us near Kansas City, KS for a full-day of professional development designed to help educators learn to turn any 360 image into a powerful lesson or virtual field trip for students! This workshop promises to be packed with pedagogy and built for success.
ABOUT THIS BOOTCAMP #TL_Bootcamp
Learn to capture the world in 360 photos and use them to compile immersive multimedia digital stories, engaging your students like never before.
- Translate a 360 photo into an interactive 360/VR lesson
- Understand key practices for annotating 360 images with text, photos, audio, and video
- Embed Google Forms, maps and other 3rd party tools in 360 photos
- Design student-driven learning activities that promote higher-order thinking skills.
Tickets: $175, includes a full year of the Thinglink EDU Premium with 360/VR editor + 6 hours of training & support.
- Susan Oxnevad, Director of ThingLink Education.and the ThingLink Certified Educator
- Jodie Johnston ThingLink Certified Educator +Curriculum Technology Specialist @ Blue Valley Schools
DATE AND TIME
Tue, March 7, 2017
8:00 AM – 3:00 PM CST
Blue Valley Schools
7700 W 143rd St
Overland Park, Kansas 66223