Thinglink (www.thinglink.com) challenges visual thinkers to create a visual graphic concept to be used by Thinglink in promo stickers. We have two favorite slogans, which we would like to see on a sticker with our logo.
– Each sticker design should contain one slogan.
– Slogans to be used: “ONE THING LEADS TO ANOTHER” and “THINGS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME” (free choice of capital letters).
– Each design should contain the Thinglink logo (see attached)
– No size restrictions, ideally suitable for laptops, note pad covers, etc. small items
– The design should be applicable to stickers, and possibly with small alterations to posters and T-shirts
Prize – iPad!
Thinglink will post the candidates on the thinglinkblog.com and people can vote for their favorite by mousing over the image. Our small but influential Jury will award one winner with a brand new iPad. On top of this you will get praise on our blog.
The challenge is open to anyone.
Several entries per person are allowed.
Designs must be submitted before January 31, 2011.
Designs must be your original work and exclusive property.
All intellectual property rights for winning entries will be assigned to Thinglink.
Thinglink may rework the image/design to prepare it for use.
Send submissions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 2008, Thinglink creates image interaction tools for publishers. Thinglink technology lets businesses and consumers connect objects within photos to anywhere on the Internet. Read more: thinglink.com