ThingLink, the most popular in-image publishing platform for brands and consumers is offering a position as:
Part -Time trainee in the Art and Design team (possibility of a full time)
As a design team member, you work at delivering the best possible product at www.thinglink.com.
Your main responsibilities are related to graphics creation and user interface optimization.
Working with the leading social service in its field, you will be learning all about the cutting edge environment of SaaS (Software as a Service) and will be contributing to the 4 pillars of social networks: acquisition, retention, virality and monetization.
Main responsibilities are:
- Creation of graphic assets for our product on www.thinglink.com.
- Creation the user interfaces, menu screens, icons and more.
- Follow the style determined by the Designer and Creative Director, and maintain it throughout the whole product.
- Support other part of the business in need of graphics, such as Marketing and community management.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 0-2 years experience in the creation of 2D content and/or interactive web content.
- Fluent with Photoshop, Illustrator and other art creation tools.
- Degree in Arts or equivalent training.
- Able to adapt easily to different styles and translate it into his/her work.
- Strong illustration and graphic layout skills, good understanding and use of color theory.
- Must demonstrate artistic sensibility and technical proficiency through his/her portfolio.
- Creative spirit, well-organized and a good critical eye.
- Flexible and open-minded attitude
We consider as a plus:
- Can create and edit videos.
- Training and interest in typography and photography
- Passionate about internet services
- Passionate about subject like, or similar to: art, design, fashion, photo, music or education.
The position is open for people applying quickly. We would like the person to start as soon as possible.
Ideally, the candidate should be able to work until the end of 2012, otherwise, a minimum of 2 month commitment is required.
Possibility of a full time position
Possibility of employment after the initial period.
For further information and applying to the position, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check our web site: www.thinglink.com